Home insurance in your absences

1 Replies

We will be away for a couple two month periods next year. In UK our insurance company where not to keen on this, is it the same here, If so what's the solution other use?


smiles-742456 1197894076

Some insurance policies say that the property should not be left empty for more than a certain period of time, it is best to look at your policy or ask your insurance broker, otherwise get a relative to stay in it for a week in the middle of your absent period.

Join the discussion