Looking for long term rental for Feb\March 2018

5 Replies

We are a married couple (66 and 65 years old) who would like to rent for the above period, but dates are approximate. We may be joined for one week during the rental period by our married daughter, her husband and 2 small children, so 3 bedrooms would be best and 2 baths if possible. We are responsible, careful renters. WiFi is necessary, but otherwise we are not too demanding. Please get in touch if you have something suitable to offer.

Replies

SueWilson49 1500630741

Hi, we have a property in Lagos, two twin bedded rooms on the first floor and bunk beds in a small bedroom/ lumber room on the 2nd floor, I'm not to sure about the suitability for small children of this room..  There is also a double bed /sofa bed conversion in the sitting room on the ground floor.  If you are interested please message me and I will get back to you, Many regards, Sue

Maryem-104244 1500665420

Hi Sue, thanks very much for responding. Since the children are only 1 and 3 years old, they're a bit too small for bunk beds and it would be better if their room was on the same level as their parents. So I appreciate your reply, but regrettably it doesn't sound as if your property would be suitable.  Thank you again and kind regards, Mary

Callie-Albert 1609764595

Which area you need?

Maryem-104244 1609936644

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POST HAS NOW EXPIRED - I'VE TRIED AND FAILED TO REMOVE IT BUT WE NO LONGER REQUIRE A PROPERTY 

Join the discussion
LOGIN OR REGISTER

Login