Share this Event
Join us for the Animal Flow® Level 1 Workshop in Loulé (Algarve) Portugal, November 23-24, 2019. The two-day event is six hours each day, Saturday and Sunday. The exact times and venue will be announced soon. The course will be taught in English.
You’ll cover all 6 elements of Animal Flow, including the Traveling Forms (the “ABCs” of animal movements); Switches and Transitions; Wrist Mobility; Activations; Form Specific Stretches, and, of course, Flows. The workshop starts with base positions, which systematically build in difficulty and complexity over the two days. Movements are taught within the context of scientifically-based concepts relevant to anyone working in health and fitness industries.
Read about the Six Components of Animal Flow, the specific movements covered in the workshop, the course objectives, and more about Level 1 in general HERE.
Your registration includes:
– Complimentary eVideo version of the Animal Flow 2.0 video (retail value: $49.95)
– Hard copy of the 74-page Student Manual
– Access to the private AF Instructors Facebook group.
– Access to Mike Fitch’s tutorial series reviewing the Call Out language used in AF
– Certificate of Completion, including proof of participation for Continuing Education credits.
The workshop is open to persons of all skill levels. You should be physically fit enough to support your own bodyweight in quadrupedal position, and be medically cleared to participate in physical activities.
Upon registration, you will receive a welcome video with some practice exercises to help you prepare your wrists for the course.
23rd November 2019 12:00pm - 11:00pm