Wellness Retreat in Nepal
Nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, Nepal holds heavenly beauty and rich culture, which delights every visitor. Nepal is an ideal destination to experience peace and solace. The serenity served by the ecstatic sounds of mantra chanting in the Himalayas, make Wellness retreats in Nepal an authentic experience. Wellness Retreat is a place of seclusion and refuge that aims to push away the stress and mad rush of daily life. These retreats aim to calm the mind and body through various healing techniques such as Yoga, meditation, Detox, and Spa. Connect with your inner silence and peace with Wellness Holidays in Nepal.
These wellness retreats are often coupled with Yoga and Meditation classes, Ayurveda diets, detox programs, cooking workshops, massages, spas, hiking, and other recreational activities to provide the perfect getaway for the participants. Focus on your body, mind, and soul to rejuvenate and boost your emotional and mental healing process.
Following are some of the best Wellness Retreat in Nepal:
· Purna Yoga Retreat in Nepal
· Sadhana Yoga Retreat
· Nepal Yoga Home
· Tushita Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Let’s have a look at what all these wellness retreats have to offer:
· Daily Yoga sessions
· Ayurveda balanced meals, prepared using organic and fresh produce
· Detox food to help flush out the toxins from the body
· Aromatherapy, Spa, massages, Reiki healing, and other therapies to rejuvenate the body and mind
· Meditation practice for awareness and mindfulness
· Witness the hiking trails in the Himalayan range and indulge in the natural beauty
· Excursions to places of interest
Apart from the course, you will be provided other facilities like:
· Enjoy delectable and nutritious, three-course Ayurvedic meals that will restore and rejuvenate your body and mind. Made from organic herbs and freshest produce, the chefs ensure optimum nutrition and hygiene in every bite.
· If you prefer vegan food, please notify in advance.
· Comfortable and spacious lodging facilities available in private and twin sharing basis. Enjoy mesmerizing views from the window and rest your souls amidst the Himalayan view. Spacious rooms come with attached bathroom, hot-cold water supply, comfortable mattresses, Internet services and study area.
· Revitalizing Tea and Herbal drinks
· Detox food
· Pick and drop from the airport and railway station
· Hiking and excursions to places of interest
Experience the different layers of the Yogic world with YogaTrainingNepal and indulge in a wide array of Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal Programs and Retreats. Our online platform is a one-stop solution for all your Yogic needs and offers the best-handpicked Yoga programs to the aspirants. We have a meticulous team of Yoga professionals and spiritualists who will guide you towards a healthy and blissful lifestyle.