Dr. Raphaela Carrière Psychologist BA, MSc, PhD, CCTP, NIP
Online Consultations. Dutch psychologist with international background, works worldwide. Helps individuals seeking to navigate their unique personal challenges with emphasis on self-compassion/self-healing. Development focused Couples Counseling
I am registered with the Dutch Association of Psychologists and am fluent in both English and Dutch. (PSYCHOLOOG NIP)
- I received my Bachelor's degree – a double major in Psychology and International Relations – from Webster University, Leiden, The Netherlands (1993).
- Continuing my education in the Netherlands, I earned my Masters of Science in Psychology (cum laude) from the University of Leiden (1996)
- I received my PhD from the Department of Clinical and Developmental Psychology at the University of Groningen (2009).
- I have also completed the four-year Certification Course Professional Intuition Practitioner from the Center for Effective Intuition, Haarlem, The Netherlands (2017).
- I am a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP -registered with the International Trauma Training Institute) as well as a GIST-T Certified Trainer of Trainers in Stress and Trauma relief.
- I further hold a certificate in the Polyvagal Theory-Guided Approach to Therapy, as well as in Mindfulness Based Interventions for Children and Teens.
- I have also completed training in Psychosexual Couple Counselling.
- The Developmental Model Couples Counseling
- Internal Family Systems (IFS), a powerfully transformative, evidenced-based model of psychotherapy based on the assumption that all the different parts of our personality have valuable qualities and that our core self knows how to heal.