3 Replies

My husband has hurt his back and can hardly move, can anyone recommend a good chiropractor, I think he has trapped a nerve?


UB40-835763 1360667261

I would strongly recommend that your husband gives it a day or two to see if it eases before going to a chiropractor, who could make things worse.  If no better after a few days go and see your doctor.

Penny Wise-836404 1360755334

Thanks for your advice. He's been on painkillers for a day and it seems to be easing, so off to the doc's!

gigger 1361892995

Bit late, but I know a great physio by the Heinekin musuem, she was brilliant with my neck problems. Do you want her number?

Join the discussion