Natasha's Babyland / Wonderland
WELCOME TO NATASHA’S WONDERLAND/BABYLAND! We are an English Preschool-Nursery in Athens, Kifissia (with an English and a Greek Department) and we serve the areas Kifissia, Nea Erythraia, Maroussi, Ekali, Politia, Melissia, Nea Penteli with private school buses.
We host children from the age of 9 months
to 6 years old and we understand that your child means the world to you. Since
we first opened in 1994 our aim has been to provide children with a safe, warm,
family-like environment, the second warmest embrace after yours.
With years of experience in children's education and with the love, care and enthusiasm of our experienced teaching staff, both Greek and English speaking, we help children to make their first steps away from the safe family environment and into a new “world”, encouraging them to develop their personality and talents through a creative and enjoyable educational program.
The classrooms are bright and colourful with a variety of toys and our spacious garden offers a secure environment for outdoor play. A sleeping area for children who may want to have a nap is also provided.
The time schedules are quite flexible, in order to meet your requirements and the child’s needs.
We also have regular collaboration with a paediatrician, a child psychologist, a speech therapist and a dentist.
We strongly believe in the value of partnership with parents. You are encouraged to get involved in your child’s education through regular meetings with the staff.
We will be happy to welcome you for a tour of our premises!
Natasha Christaki, Dip.Ed., M.A.
• We accommodate children from 9 months to 6 years old
• We operate 11 months a year (September 1st until July 25th)
• Opening hours: 7:30 am - 19:00 pm (Flexible schedules)
• Experienced, excellent trained pre-school teachers and nurses
• Modern educational program
• Small working groups (from 8 to 15 children)
• Both BILINGUAL BABIES GROUP and ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
• We work closely with parents. Daily written briefings, and individual meetings every two months.
• Wide range of sports, activities and rich program of educational visits e.g. Theatrical performances.
• Home cooked meals.