Fixing my jeans

2 Replies

I would like to change the hip size and shorten the length of my jeans. Can anyone recommend a shop or person who speaks English that can do this for me? Marine

Featured Classified


Justin-447214 1191409005

I guess any tailor will do it - lots listed in the diretory pages.

When in Bangkok I had some clothing repaired by an old lady who sat on the street with a sewing machine, she didn't really speak English but it wasn't difficult and only cost a few baht, don't recall where it was but I've seen several around.

Bree-447249 1192483395

If you wanna meet someone who can fix your stuffs with English speaking skill, you might find some in every department store such as Emporium, Siam Paragon, MBK etc. The one I've known is "Fix it! ".


Join the discussion