doctor specialising in sports injury

6 Replies



Hi all, I have damaged my knee and really want to find a doctor that specialises in sports injuries....knees in particular.


Amy-448913 1251970208

Hi, as point of reference we have a list of clinics and hospitals in our business directory where you will be able to find a doctor that specialises in sport's injuries. Medical Specialists & Clinics & International and Government Hospitals

Hopefully other people using the forum will be able to give you a personal recommendation.

McBourne 1252059557

yes definitely looking for recommendations

Casey-449361 1252870260

Dr Pornthep at the Bkk Hospital is a very good knee doctor...treats a lot of professional sports people

rawebb 1252916398

I can recommend Dr Robinson at the Bangkok Racquet Club. She is very thorough.

Details follow:

Dr. Donna Robinson

Medical Director                                      

+66 (02) 762-7855  Fax +66 (02) 762-7856

MedConsult International Clinic

3rd Fl., The Racquet Club, Sukhumvit Soi 49/9 Bangkok10110,THAILAND

Good luck.

SoLong 1253307210

Another recommendation for you is Dr. Pradit at the Piyavate Hospital. Good luck!

nia-456587 1305618567

I'm looking for up to date recommendations or confirmation that the doctors recommended are still practising and are still good!

Thanks everyone.

Join the discussion