Corsa International – English Speaking Driving School BCN
Just arrived to Barcelona (Spain) and you need to drive? AutoescuelaCorsa will help you in all the necessary procedures to get your Spanish driver's license. In an easy and fun way, in a short time and all in English. Get more information visiting our center located in C/ de Beethoven 16, 08012 Barcelona, through our telephone 6220.127.116.11. (Contact person Srta. Silvia) or through our mail: email@example.com. Visit our website: http://www.autoescuelacorsa.com/en/. Call today!
the only driving school in Barcelona that offers theoretical classes and
driving lessons in English. Our experienced English speaking teachers will help
you in all the necessary procedures to get your Spanish driver's license.
We offer a complete package that includes 4 day intensive theory course, teaching material, theory test questions bank online, Formal Procedures and 5 Driving Lessons.
Our easy and quick method:
- Theory Course in English. The whole theory phase is done in English, with an experienced teacher.
- Theory Test Question Bank Online. Make sure you pass the theory test doing all our multiple-choice test.
- Intensive Theory Course. In just two weekends. (4 days).
- One to One driving lessons. Always with same teacher and same car. Manual and Automatic dual controlled cars.
The tests to obtain the license include:
- Theoretical Test: Made up of 30 questions. It’s multiple choices, only one answer is correct for each question and you can make a maximum of 3 mistakes.
- The driving Test: On public roads during 25 min. exam approximately. If you break a rule, miss a sign or the driving instructor (seated as a co-pilot) has to use his brakes, then you fail. The examiners are very strict on this. It’s not only about your driving ability, but also about how you focus your mind in an exam situation.
For more information, check out the “Courses” section on their web page:
You can also join us on Facebook:
A) European licenses (including Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
- The driver obtains 12 points (Spain has a system of points in which, depending on the severity of the traffic violations: minor/serious/very serious, points get taken away.
- You are entitled to drive motorcycles until 125cc (if the original license is at least 3 years old).
- The original license will be returned to the country of origin.
- All types of licenses will be validated.
- All types of licenses will be validated even if they are lost.
B) Licenses of countries with an agreement (non-Europeans)
C) Driver´s licenses from other countries (USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)