Anmeldung: Register in Berlin in your preferred language


On our website, you can fill out your Anmeldung form in your preferred language to get registered in Germany and obtain a tax ID.

If you want to work or study in Germany, you're required by law to do the so-called Anmeldung.

If you don't register in Germany, you'll not be able to:

- get a residence permit

- apply for a tax ID

- enroll at a German university

- open a German bank account

- take out German health insurance.

and so on...

myGermanExpert simplifies German bureaucracy since 2011. From the Anmeldung to the tax return, from health insurance to banking - myGermanExpert is the easiest way to get settled in Germany.