The Shrink for Expats/Executives Worldwide----When Success Doesn't Mean Happiness
Dr. Kevin Fleming is a progressive voice in pursuit of the truth, and the psychology of success — a refreshing insight into reality.
- Adrian Gostick
New York Times Bestselling Author of “The Carrot Principle,”
“All In” & “The Best Team Wins”
Are you a fast-paced high performer with a track record of great success and yet feel any of the following:
- that you are quietly struggling inside with stress, burnout, acting out/self-medication or questions of 'what it all means'
- going through relationship strife, disconnection or conflict on the home front
- have some unresolved trauma or relocation challenges that keeps popping up in your work or home life
- have an addiction that is getting out of control and want a private/discreet means to 'fix this' given a high profile status
- have kids with learning/academic/behavioral issues that you want to get best practice tools and solutions for
- have some work-related leadership plateaus or stuck behavior patterns with your health/wellness
If the answer to any of these is 'yes', and you don't want to spend your life on a couch with a mediocre, non-innovative therapist who 'doesn't get' the unique stressors and challenges of your work, check out Dr. Kevin Fleming's one-of-a-kind "we come to you" private consulting and advising firm that handles all the international executive's private mental health issues, with stunning neuroscience innovations, technologies, and tools for change and transformation in the modern world---with fast results:
Works internationally. Travels to the client via retreats/intensives for maximal change in the shortest possible time. Near 90 percent success in/with this model. All customized, discreet behavior change plans that match the brain and milieu of today's fast-paced executive and his family/work life.
Please contact him asap and confidentially through the contact form or his email, firstname.lastname@example.org for fastest response.
"A provocative and highly constructive, challenging coach around our basic assumptions. Dr. Fleming will have you re-thinking many of your existing ideas and practices."
Gerald Zaltman, The Joseph C. Wilson Professor of Business Administration Emeritus, Harvard Business School and Partner, Olson Zaltman Associates