Katie Knight, a British counselor based in Berlin Mitte, offering private counseling in English. Supporting clients with issues such as self-esteem, relationship problems, stress, mindfulness, habits and goals, problems at work and settling in to life in Berlin.
My counselling room located in Berlin Mitte: Lichtburgring 13, 13355 Berlin (the nearest station is Gesundbrunnen).
Some common themes my clients come to me for support with:
- Relationship problems and problems at work
- Developing mindfulness, peace and contentment
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Setting goals and finding a sense of purpose
- Forming helpful habits (e.g. social media use, healthy eating, exercise)
- Decision-making, self-exploration and discovery
- Culture shock and the challenges of life in Berlin
- Stress management and work-life balance
- Perfectionism and the fear of missing out
Please feel free to ask me about my experience with other issues. My counselling style is warm and collaborative and I provide a safe environment for you to share your concerns and reach your therapeutic goals.
We start with a free initial consultation, where you can tell me what you are looking for support with and we can explore whether counselling with me could be a good fit for you. Just email me to arrange an initial consultation.
For more information please visit my website.