Katie Knight, a British counsellor based in Berlin Mitte, offering private counselling in English. Supporting clients with issues such as self-esteem, relationship problems, stress, mindfulness, habits and goals, anxiety and depression.
Katie Knight, a British counsellor based in Berlin, offering private counselling in English. Supporting clients with issues such as self-esteem, relationship problems, stress, anxiety and depression.
My counselling room located in the center of Berlin: Ruppiner Straße 37, 13355 Berlin (that’s on the border of Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, close to the station Bernauerstraße on the U8).
Some common themes my clients come to me for support with:
- Relationship problems and problems at work
- Anxiety and depression
- Developing mindfulness, peace and contentment
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Setting goals and finding a sense of purpose
- Forming helpful habits (e.g. social media use, healthy eating, exercise)
- Decision-making, self-exploration and discovery
- Culture shock and the challenges of life in Berlin
- Stress management and work-life balance
- Perfectionism and the fear of missing out
Please feel free to ask me about my experience with other issues. My counselling style is warm and collaborative and I provide a safe environment for you to share your concerns and reach your therapeutic goals.
We start with a free initial consultation, where you can tell me what you are looking for support with and we can explore whether counselling with me could be a good fit for you. Just email me to arrange an initial consultation.
For more information please visit my website.