need tax advisor

1 Replies
marco g



hi! i live in Berlin and am both a U.S. citizen as well as Italian. i have an IRS tax consultant and a German Tax consultant but need to know if there is a person or company that can advise me on how find better tax breaks. i work in the film industry, work sometimes in Berlin but usually outside Germany. Therefore my income is based on film projects filmed in various places in the world but unfortunately my residence is here in Germany and consequently need to pay German taxes even if my income was generated in other countries ( recently i worked 1 year in Budapest and in fall 2009 in Bali).any suggestions?


bridget_f 1298017363

Hi Marco,

My friend Cindy is from the States too and she recommended this company

They are fairly central - on the far end of the Ku-damm not far from S Bahnhof Halensee.

Hope this helps you


Join the discussion