8th Global Drug Delivery and Formulation Summit
from Mon 27th Mar to Wed 29th Mar
The growth of biopharma and patient compliance issues have encouraged us to adopt a drug delivery mind set from discovery through to production.
Every year we see innovation and breakthroughs at every level of drug development.
The DDF Summit brings the most innovative and exciting studies to you.
You'll hear from the greatest minds in pharma, academia and technology. Don't miss the keynote session from Ex FDA Director of Division of Product Research, Dr Mansoor Khan.
Covering both small molecules and biologics, with 3 dedicated streams and 60 speakers across 3 days, you'll find new technologies, concepts and case studies in areas such as...
- Oral delivery of biologics - bioavailability, modelling and innovative drug delivery systems
- Injectability of highly concentrated protein formulations
- Understanding and control of amorphous solid dispersions
- Nanoparticles - preparation, progress and future potential
- Challenges of paediatric drug delivery
- Microneedles and the latest transdermal delivery systems
Time: 08:00 - 16:00
Super Early Bird (25.11.17): GBP 695
Early Bird (27.01.17): GBP 895
Full Price: GBP 1095
Venue details: Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstrasse 151, Berlin, 10117, Germany