After the equivalent of 15 days of rain in 36 hours on the French Riviera – here’s an update on some of the road closures in the region.
- The M99 (Chemin de la Digue des Français) that leads to the airport is closed in both directions
- The RM 95D (St-Laurent-du-Var) is closed direction Cap 3000 to the motorway
- Due to a landslide, the RD 16 (Puget-Théniers) is closed in both directions, 2 Km up from Pugets-Théniers
- The RD 6202 (Villars-sur-Var) is closed in both directions, approximately 1 Km down from Villars due to a landslide
- 3 Km north of Sospel, the road is only open to alternating traffic
More rain is due on Wednesday night but then the weather should revert back to sunshine for the weekend!
Get updates on the road closures in the Nice Matin.
Roads closed for winter
The following mountain roads are now closed for winter.
- Col de la Bonette (RM 2205, St. Dalmas-le-Selvage), access to Bousiéyas is closed
- Col de la Lombarde (RM 97, Isola)
- Col de la Cayolle (RD 2202, Entraunes)
- Col des Champs (RD 78, St-Martin-d’Entraunes)