After one of the strongest storms of recent years, Hamburg and the North are getting back to normal today.
Public Transport in Hamburg:
S-Bahn S3: No S-Bahn connection between Stade and Buxtehude until the evening. More at hvv website
Restrictions in regional railway services: DB information website
- KBS 103 Kiel/Itzehoe-Hamburg: Severe damages. Elmshorn-Pinneberg-Hamburg closed until noon. Kiel/Itzehoe – Elmshorn open.
- KBS 140 Lübeck-Neustadt-Puttgarden: closed until noon.
- KBS 146 Kiel-Flensburg: closed until noon.
Restrictions in long distance railway services:
(restrictions as of today, 7:45)
- Hamburg – Westerland(Sylt): closed
- Hamburg – Flensburg: closed
- Hamburg – Kiel: closed
- Hamburg – Lübeck: open
- Lübeck – Puttgarden: closed
- Hannover – Bremen: partly open
- Bremen – Oldenburg(Oldb) – Leer(Ostfriesl) – Norddeich: closed
- Osnabrück – Bad Bentheim – Amsterdam: open
More: DB information website