The French autumn school holiday – Toussaint – starts on 21 October. Here is a roundup of 7 things to do with children over the two-week holiday period on the French Riviera.
1.Take your children on a live escape game at Aventure, rue Meyerbeer, Nice.
2. Little children will enjoy the Kiddy Parc theme park with animals, boating, karting, and the Halloween spectacular from 21 October to 5 November.
3. The Village des Fous is a great place for older children to let off some steam with all their outdoor activities, including rope climbing and adventure playground. Open this year until 28 October.
4. Go paint balling at Paintball06 on 3 hectares of land at Saint Paul-de-Vence, near Cagnes-sur-Mer and Nice. There are four areas just for adults and three areas for children over 8 years.
5. Visit Fun City an indoor play centre in Cannes, mostly for young children, but up to 12 year olds may enjoy it too. Fun City has a special Halloween evening on 27 October.
6. You could also check out the English-language programme for movies showing on the French Riviera in Cannes, Nice, Antibes, Vence, Mouans Sartoux, Grasse, Monaco and the Var.
7. Or… simply go to the beach and organise an ad-hoc rounders match or sand garden design competition!
Find out everything you need to know about living on or moving to the French Riviera at Angloinfo Riviera!