Overseas ITIN Help Now Available from CAAs Abroad

IRS stars and stripes

The US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has expanded the options available to taxpayers residing abroad who need an “Individual Taxpayer Identification Number” (ITIN) to fulfill their US tax […]

Read More…

Foreign Earned Income & Housing Exclusion: Repeal Advocated & Other Recent Developments

Working out income

US taxpayers living overseas are usually somewhat familiar with the benefits of the foreign earned income and the foreign housing exclusion.  Given that it’s tax filing time, it’s […]

Read More…