Overseas ITIN Help Now Available from CAAs Abroad

IRS stars and stripes

The US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has expanded the options available to taxpayers residing abroad who need an “Individual Taxpayer Identification Number” (ITIN) to fulfill their US tax […]

Read More…

Breathing American Air – Hazardous to Your Wealth

Foreigner asks: “Can I breathe American air without being subject to US tax?” Right now, the answer to that question is a big, fat MAYBE.  For starters, it depends […]

Read More…

Got’cha! Delinquent Taxes Owed to IRS, Now Owed Indefinitely? What About Tax Non-Compliant Expatriates?

It was recently reported in the press that the Social Security Administration was collecting old debts of many deceased persons by intercepting the tax refunds of their children.  […]

Read More…