3…2…1…2016 is here!
Last year was another very successful year for us here at AngloINFO (Everything Expat Everywhere). We currently serve Expats in 91 cities and 44 countries Worldwide. The exciting city of Manila is under development and will be joining our AngloINFO family soon. Our current Worldwide Network can be viewed by clicking here >> http://www.angloinfo.com/
In Tokyo, we provide local, relevant content including upcoming Events, Classifieds, Tokyo Apartments for Rent, Jobs in Japan, and a Handy Guide to English Speaking Companies in Tokyo. All in English language and ALL of our content is FREE to access. Throughout 2015, our page views have grown 62.5%. We are currently blessed with more than 400,000 page views per month and still growing.
We offer a FREE weekly newsletter that is sent out every Monday morning. It is full of useful information for Expats living in Tokyo and Japan. Please click here to register your email address on the right hand side.
In addition, we are currently expanding our English speaking Business Directory. If your company isn’t listed yet, please click here to submit your company information. There is no fee to submit your company information.
Reviewing 2015, let’s remember some notable events:
- Germanwings 9525 (Airbus A320) crashes in French Alps killing all 150 on board on March 24. The cause of the crash was suicide by the Co-Pilot.
- Nepal earthquake registering 7.8 magnitude causes 8857 deaths on April 25.
- Greece becomes the first advanced economy to miss a scheduled payment to the IMF (International Monetary Fund) on July 1. And that’s saying something since it’s been around for 71 years.
- Volkswagen alleged to be involved in a Worldwide rigging of diesel emissions tests on September 18. It will be interesting to see the long term financial effect on the company.
- Terrorism strikes Paris as ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) killing 130 innocent people.
And Looking forward into 2016…
The Summer Olympics will take place in Rio de Janeiro. We are anxiously awaiting to see if Abenomics has anything left in the tank to help Japan’s economy. Also, we are looking forward to the ongoing planning for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Here’s a sneak peek into some of the Planned Developments for AngloINFO 2016:
- BRAND NEW website re-design, including a mobile-friendly offering
- More online content regarding Tokyo including Movies, News and Weather coming soon
- Further growth of the AngloINFO network to even more global cities
From The AngloINFO Tokyo Staff, we wish You and Your Family Success, Good Health & Prosperity in 2016.
As for New Year Resolutions, please remember this popular saying >> ”It’s better to try and fail rather than not try at all” so chase your Dreams and I hope you can fully enjoy your time being an Expat in Tokyo.
All The Best for you to have a remarkable 2016…Sincerely,
Managing Director, AngloINFO Tokyo
AngloINFO Tokyo – Life in Tokyo, in English
Are you in need of promoting your company or event to Foreigners in Tokyo? If so, please email me at Tokyo@angloinfo.com and we will be happy to send you more information about how we can help you.