This time Michiel Van Der Zijden from the estate agency DSTRCT gives us some insight into his activities. They only handle ‘High’End’ real estate which means that they are dealing with some of the most beautiful homes in and around Amsterdam. Here are his answers to our Q&A along with some fabulous photos of Michiel and his team.
1. Tell us about your products/ services.
We are focusing on the buying and selling of apartments in the city center and South of Amsterdam on behalf of our clients. The main goal is the result and we are good at achieving that.
2. How long have you been in business and why did you choose this sector ?
We started this office about 9 years ago because we believe that there is a high demand for high end apartments.
3. What is the thing you like most about your work ?
Getting the best and most satisfying result.
4. Which different nationalities are your clients ?
We work with all nationalities and mainly from Europe, US and Russia.
5. What do you think they love best about living in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam has it all and is relatively a small city.
6. What do you like to do in your time off ?
City trips, sport and educate myself.
7. What is your fondest memory or proudest moment at work ?
Making the impossible possible.
8. What do you think that the expats think of the Dutch people ?
Too honest to be polite.
9. Which product or service is your best seller and why?
High end quality apartments, you can not go wrong.
10. What good Dutch words should expats learn ?