Here is a quick overview of some places we visited in the last few days that you might like to discover or return to enjoy again. Added one upcoming theatre performance we will be watching on Friday!
- Free to Singaporean’s and PR’s
- Museum presenting Singapore’s diverse history and culture with permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- Seriously impressive, plus many excellent food outlets
- Don’t miss the view from the top
Picture courtesy of Singapore Tourism Board
Tea with the Queen – 5 – 7 October Presented by the British Theatre Playhouse
- The museum houses one of the best collection of Peranakan artifacts in the world, and the first comprehensive display of Peranakan culture.
- 39 Armenian Street, Singapore 179941
The Peranakan Museum is open from 10am to 7pm (daily) and from 10am to 9pm (Fridays). Admission to the permanent galleries is free for Singaporeans and PRs.