Most services will be running as normal around the capital but see below for updates:
There are no changes at all to the Underground service.
There will be no services on Saturday between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction.
On Sunday no trains will run between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction
Until February 2017 there will be no service between Gospel Oak and Barking:
There will be no service on Saturday between Brentwood and Shenfield.
No trains will run between East Croydon and Beckenham Junction / Elmers End / New Addington on Sunday until after 09:30.
For up to date info on underground, overground trains, DLR and trams click here
There will be disruptions to bus services around:
- Twickenham – On Saturday roads around the stadium will be busier than usual between 12:00 and 21:00. Some will be closed
- Central London – Lane restrictions on Farringdon Street between 06:00 on Saturday and 18:00 on Sunday
- A1 Holloway Road – There will a series of closures from 22:00 on Friday until January 2017 between Fairbridge Road and Wedmore Gardens
- Victoria – Victoria Street will only have one lane open westbound at the Artillery Row junction until 17:00 on 12th December. There will be no left turn into Artillery Row
Full details on these disruptions and the roads they effect can be viewed here.
The above road closures and restrictions effecting buses will also effect drivers in London.
For up to date information on road travel this weekend click here.
Santander Cycle Hire
A number of docking stations are out of service this weekend:
- South Quay West
- Wansey Street
- Concert Hall Approach 2
- Cardinal Place
- Broadwick Street
- Castlehaven Road
- Westfield Eastern Access Road
- Bourne Street
The latest updates on availability of docking stations can be found here .
Enjoy the weekend and travel safely!