Will completing a French Tax Return lead to paying less tax?


Brexit bonus? For a free survey go to www.taxspec.co.uk

Taxation Specialists Limited (registered HMRC agent).  Telephone : +44 797 940 0725 (Tax advisors since 1986). We offer a free, no obligation, service setting out whether one would pay more or less tax as a French tax resident.


1.   I have a Brexit Resident card – must I complete a French Tax Return?

Answer:   YES (you will be a fiscal French resident).   

2.   Must I also complete a UK Tax Return?

Answer:   YES   (e.g.  if you have a Govt. pension or letting income)

3.   Will I pay more or less tax in total?

Answer:   Quite possibly a lot LESS ! 

For a FREE assessment of your tax situation visit  www.taxspec.co.uk

TAXATION SPECIALISTS LTD (taxspec.com) – HMRC registered agent - dealing with Tax Returns 

for over 35 years. We offer retirees an economic service covering both UK and French Tax Returns.


Any questions please contact Andrew at mail@taxspec.com 

Website: taxspec.co.uk  (to access full details of the free service)