NHS care

2 Replies

Can anyone advise me how I can get a copy of my S1 form so I can access NHS care when visiting the  U K after BREXIT please ?

Featured Classified


Lilly111 1612699955

Contact Department of Works and Pensions

Overseas Health care Team  (0191) 21 81999.   (oversea dealing code +44 191)

email: overseas.healthcare@dwp.gsi.gov.uk

Euro-Trash-962704 1612785002

Are you sure you're asking the right question?

An S1 entitles you to healthcare in France via the NHS. I am not sure it is has any relevance to obtaining NHS care in the UK if you live in France.

Join the discussion