Struggling to work moving to France

3 Replies

I wonder if anyone can help. I currently reside in France at a temporary residence - can I register here or do I need a permanent address? I dont have a french bank account would I need one to rent somewhere but I need an address to set up a bank account?I also wondered about maybe just investing in a plot of land to register? I work for an English company who provide me with seasonal contract and also seasonal accomodation normally at a resort. Hope this is enough information for some help.Thank you in advance 


listen very carefully 1603298492

Unfortunately there is not good news I am afraid In order to rent a permanent address you need to prove that you will be able to pay the rent and have a French bank account and show an income going into it A temporary address such as an Air B and B or a gite is no longer acceptable as you will need a rental agreement and a plot of land is not acceptable either You will also need to show your income and proof of health cover and a job contract if you are working

You need to look at this site which shows what documents you need  

This is the official site to apply

listen very carefully 1603382279

AS a matter of interest were you being paid as a French employee or on a British payroll as a posted worker

Nipper 1603642827

Did you not research this before you moved???  Research, research, research.

Join the discussion