House insurance

3 Replies

Hello,Can anyone advise me how to cancel the building & contents insurance please. I have tried searching the forum with no luck but I'm sure that I read somewhere that a letter can be downloaded. The property concerned is in Brittany and we are in the U.K. so it would be useful to know if we can do it by post.Many thanks

Featured Classified


countrydweller 1519054973

If you google "lettres de resiliation assurance" you will find numerous sites with model letters Make sure you follow exactly the procedure laid down in your contract You usually have to send nit to the head office not the broker

Papi-10068015 1519135499

And make sure you send it recorded delivery

i.e. ‘recommandé avec accusé de réception.’

Chris the cook -425443 1519254043

Thank you for answering my question

Join the discussion