RIP : Jill Newton

6 Replies

Over the years Jill Newton helped many off you find and sell properties in both Brittany & Normandy;was recognised as one of the "original" agents and having started up the British market in central Brittany back in 1986.
In Cornwall she was known for her historical books like "The Furry Dance" & "Flora Day" amongst others.
Many of you became good friends over the years, but unfortunately Jill passed away last night, after being cared for by Poldhu Nursing Home in Cornwall for the last several years having suffered from multiple stroke. She died in her sleep at the age of 71 and was going to be 72 in August.

Featured Classified

David56-382819 1310469574

Dan , our sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

David & Sheila

blavet 1310472662

Lynda & Mike Carrie (St. Barthelemy) wish to send our deepest condolences to all the Newton family. Jill was a great friend and gave us a lot of help when we first arrived, along with so many others. She will be sadly missed. We are so sorry to hear this news. RIP...

Brittany-Direct-422541 1310476620

Just to say that it is Pendle Funeral Home in Helston, Cornwall that are taking care of the arrangements. They can be contacted by mail on Phone: (01326) 573080.

Sallymandersal 1310508372

My condolences. I never met her but we used to "chat" in the early days of AI.She seemed a lovely, interesting person.

candid 1310513296

Very sad news.A lovely, friendly and helpful lady.Condolences.

aquarius-397052 1310594511

Our deepest condolences to you and the family.Jill went the extra mile for us as you did yourself when we first arrived here.I know she will be sorely missed by many and i m glad to have met such a helpful lady. Regards Fred and Gill George Neulliac,

Join the discussion