Registered certified psychologist & coach at Schuman, Place Flagey & Koekelberg. Experienced in helping people with personal and professional difficulties, such as relationship building, career transitions, burnout, PTSD (using EMDR), depression, anxiety. Languages: English, French, Romanian.
I am a registered psychologist with the Belgian Commission of Psychologists and a coach. I strive to encourage with a caring, compassionate, understanding and supportive attitude the people I help. I want you to feel safe and comfortable enough to discuss all of your important issues.
My goal is to help you discover and mobilize your hidden strengths while affirming your ability to grow through each step of the counseling process. I am especially dedicated to helping you resolve problems and pain as quickly as possible through the latest advances in the field of therapy and personal growth. I use practical tools to help you reduce your pain, overcome your difficulties, live according to what is important to you.
More concretely, my interventions cover areas such as:
- Difficulties encountered by expats and their families, such as cultural adjustment.
- Work related difficulties, such as stress, burnout, harassment, difficulties to express yourself (in public or in relationship with your manager or colleagues), improve your social and communication skills, change of career path.
- Handling traumatic experiences following accidents or aggression, post traumatic stress disorder (using EMDR).
- Private life difficulties, such as anxiety, panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, difficult relationships, transitions, procrastination, feeling unhappy or unsatisfied with your life and much more.
During 15 years of professional career I worked in human resources in small businesses and large multinationals, gaining a practical experience in banking and pharmaceutical sectors, in domains such as career development, managers and employees coaching, recruitment, outplacement, and project management. In 2010 I opened my private practice doing therapy and coaching. I studied and worked in several countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Romania, USA, Spain. As methods I use cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), EMDR, brief therapy, strategic intervention, life and professional coaching.
Appointments are in person and via Skype:
- CITHE (Centre International de Thérapies), Bld. Charlemagne 64, 1000
- Avenue Général de Gaulle 20, 1050 Ixelles (Etangs d'Ixelles - Place Flagey)
- Rue Jules Besme 107, 1081 Koekelberg