Clinical Psychologist & Coach Steve Savels. A happier, richer and more meaningful life is possible.
What can I help you with?
- Stress and anxiety
- Feeling down
- Lack of meaning or direction in your life
- Relationships and family issues
- Going through a difficult period in your life
- Career issues
- Work-life balance
- Conflicts at home or at work
- And so much more…
Creating a flexible toolbox
‘Acceptance & Commitment Therapy’ (ACT) is a contemporary form of cognitive behavioural therapy, based on mindfulness.
Using this pragmatic methodology, we’ll make sure that you can overcome this difficult moment in your life. By developing a psychological “toolbox” that makes you more flexible and resilient.
You could say this approach is a mix of therapy and coaching. Depending on your situation, we can focus more on the therapeutic side, or on the coaching side.
We will keep our focus on the positive, on the future. We will reflect together on what is meaningful for you, now, in this moment of your life, and how you want to shape your future.
We will work together in a structured way
We will do a lot more than just talking:
- Regular individual sessions where we work towards solutions together.
- Structured self-help modules with exercises, questionnaires and action plans you can use to make step-by-step progress.
- Ongoing phone and email support so you have me by your side whenever you wish.
I’m looking forward to supporting you in your journey.