Careers in the Expat Market
Angloinfo is growing and always looking for good people in both our regional and central offices...
Angloinfo is the world's largest online provider of English language information resources for English-speaking expats. There are currently 91 regional Angloinfo websites across Europe, South America and the Far East. Angloinfo regularly serves over 20 million page views a month.
Angloinfo is growing rapidly and is looking for new staff around the world - both full time and freelance.
We have a range of jobs currently available in both our sales and editorial departments. If you are interested in becoming part of the Angloinfo family, please contact us.
Title: Sales Executive
Reporting To: Advertising Sales Manager
Based at: Howbery Business Park, Wallingford Salary: £16K-20K DOE
Bonus: Generous uncapped bonus scheme. OTE is £25K in year 1
This is a unique job opportunity for a graduate or someone looking to make their first career step:
- Work in a vibrant young team
- Internationally focused business
- Extensive training and support
- Opportunities to travel and work abroad
- Use languages
Angloinfo is the largest online information resource for English-speaking expatriates in the World, with 130 websites in 41 countries used by 2 million unique users each month.
The Central Sales team, based in some beautiful offices in Wallingford, Oxfordshire – and also in a new office in Bond Street in London - sell advertising across all these websites to any business for whom the expat audience is a target market.
Following major investment and the launch of a brand new website, the need has arisen for a Sales Executive to join the young, successful sales team to grow new revenues from local businesses in key regions.
There is a real entrepreneurial culture in the noisy offices, and everyone is committed to fast sales growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and able candidate to join a great team with a fantastic staff retention record. Excellent training will be provided throughout and, for the right people, there are real opportunities to grow with the company.
About the job:
- Telephone and some face to face sales to our existing database of English-speaking businesses worldwide
- Development of the sale from first call through to completion and after sales
- Account management of existing customers
- Source, validate and add new leads to the sales database
- Deal with incoming customer and user queries – telephone and e-mail
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluency in written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC and internet literate with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoys talking to people from all walks of life; outgoing and confident!
There are lots of opportunities to use languages and another European language would be a definite advantage, especially Spanish and French.
- Uncapped commission from day 1
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
- Free onsite gym membership and weekly company fitness sessions
- Free use of business park facilities such as river kayaks and tennis, football and volleyball courts
- Subsidised canteen on site
- London office (Bond Street)
- Potential to travel and work abroad
- Fast career and salary progression
Email [email protected] for more details.