Agence Privilège Traduction
Translations to and from French and English. Specialising in sales and marketing documentation, tourism and sports material for events, seminars and product launches. Translating all forms of media, from CVs and press releases to websites and film.
Agence Privilège Traduction’s organisation and management will ensure the multilingual translation of all your documents, communication media and presentations while guaranteeing the optimal linguistic quality of its services.
Due to the human-scale of our company and our network of translators, we provide each of our clients with a personalized and rapid follow-up. The agency is well established in the service, industry and sports sectors and benefits from a perfect understanding of these markets and their requirements in terms of technical translations.
As everyone knows, “Time is money”, which is why we are committed to replying to your requests as soon as possible, with a result which is always perfect.
TRANSLATION An important and fundamental step to facilitate your company’s relations with its international business partners
- Sales and marketing: websites, brochures, technical manuals, press kits and releases, contracts, product descriptions and users’ guides
- Tourism, the hotel and leisure industry: websites, brochures, magazines
- Gastronomy and viticulture: websites, brochures, restaurant and banqueting menus, recipes
- Human Resources: collective agreements, training media, job descriptions, curriculum vitae, motivation letters
- Sport (riding, cycling, athletics, tennis, golf, long-distance rallies, etc...): websites, brochures, press kits and releases, competition regulations
- Training courses in English.
COMMENTATING A new approach to this profession thanks to women’s voices which will enhance your international events
INTERPRETATION A skill which involves accurately conveying a speech or presentation live thus ensuring it is clearly and consistently understood by your colleagues and commercial partners
Agence Privilège Traduction Registered with the Court of Appeal of Meaux Member of the SFT (Société Française des Traducteurs- National Syndicate of Professional Translators in France) and the European Guild of Translators.
Call Alison Drummon or send a mail for further information