Building Licence

2 Replies

We would like someone to advise us whether we need a building licence for some work we are thinking having done on our home. Personal recommendations would be better rather than picking a name out of a directory.

Featured Classified


Uncle Funk 1209250003


Depending on the scale of work you require - you will need to apply to your town hall for 'licencia de obras menores' or 'licencia de obras mayores'.

Again depending on the scale, you made need an architect to present this..

I can recommend Architect and Tradesmen in the Murcia region that have either worked for myself or friends locally that come with good references.

Some of the best things in life are free

brian-463006 1209311669

We used P & P Services and found them excellent. They will advise you what you need and guide you through. They are on 659 732 962.

Join the discussion