Reporting a burglary

1 Replies

I have a house in Ceheghin but I am currently living in England. It has been broken into and I need to report it to the police. Is there anyway of doing this without actually travelling to Spain? I dont really have anyone there who I can ask to go and do it on my behalf. Is it something perhaps my Spanish solicitor could help with? Thank you, Gwen


Forest Red-469057 1402480607


Maybe you shoud start with your solicitor.  Do you use a translator in Spain? Maybe he/she could report it on you behalf. You need to make a denucia with the police for insurance purposes. Good luck.

Join the discussion