Using the 106 Form

2 Replies

Anyone out there using the 106 form for 2 years medical? Just wondered if I still qualify for it as I havent worked in the UK for over 12 months. Been commuting to and from Spain so up until now had a foot in each camp so to speak.

Featured Classified


malpasboy-462997 1209214098

If you have been paying full national insurance in the UK you would qualify for cover although it may not be for the full two years. You need to ring through giving your national insurance number and they will advise you. I´ll see if I have the number handy. Watch this space....

malpasboy-462997 1209370652

The number is 00 44 191 218 1999 . Make sure you have your NI number handy.

Join the discussion