Inside Out Counselling
Confidential Counselling/Psychotherapy. MBACP. Counselling Diploma. Experience with adults, young people and children. Individuals and Couples. Issues include, depression, relationship problems, bereavement, abuse, work related stress etc.
Appointments available in Guadalmina Alta or Mijas Costa.
Inside Out Counselling is somewhere that you can come and talk to a professional clinical counsellor, in a confidential, non-judgemental environment, about issues and problems you are facing at this moment, or issues from your past, even as far back as your childhood!
Facing up to problems and issues in our lives can help us to move forward, and start to live a fulfilling and happy life !
MODEL AND ETHICS
- Working from a Person Centred Model, but have the ability to incorporate other ideas and models as appropriate to the clients needs.
- Working Professionally and Ethically, within the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- To offer Empathy and Understanding towards the Client
- Working with the Core Conditions
- Confidentiality always adhered to in order to provide a safe environment within the session
- Art Therapy/Play Therapy
Before moving to Spain I worked in the following Counselling Establishments:-
- · Inside Out Counselling Ltd - Company Director/Counsellor July 2004 - December 2009
- · AXA- ICAS - Aspley Guise Milton Keynes - Telephone Counsellor August 2005 - August 2009
- · Bedfordshire County Council/Borough Council - Independent Consultant Counsellor/Therapist March 2004 - October 2009
- · Connections Counselling Service, Bedford - Counsellor/Therapist August 2003 - 2007 Part Time
- · Counselling Works Now - Stony Stratford - Milton Keynes - Counsellor/Therapist Jan 2003 - 2007 Part Time Self Employed
- · Bedford Open Door, Bedford - Counsellor/ Therapist for Young People Feb 2002 - 2005 Part Time Counselling Young People between the ages of 13 - 25 Years Old
- · Northampton General Hospital - Northampton Children & Young Persons Bereavement Service -Bereavement Counsellor Sept 2001 - December 2003 - Part Time
EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH ADULTS, YOUNG PEOPLE & CHILDREN - INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES
- Relationship Problems
- Work related issues
- Sexual/Emotional Abuse
- Self Harm
- Health Issues
- Behavioural Problems
- Anger Management
- Post Natal Depression
July 2002 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Humanistic)
May 11th 2002 Child Centred Play Therapy Workshop with Morgan Woodland
November 7th 2002 Empathy Workshop - Shelia Haugh
May 10th 2003 Working with Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Clients Workshop
May - September 2003 Listening in Colour Counselling Course with Youth Access London
July 4th 2003 The Third Annual Cutting Edge Conference
University of Hertfordshire for the Dissention of Research in Counselling & Related Disciplines
September 13th 2003 Psychodynamic/Person Centred - A demonstration of counselling approaches
April 2004 Congruence & Authenticity Workshop - Gill Wyatt
June 2004 International Psychotherapy Conference
June 12th 2004 Fragile Process Workshop - Margaret Warner
May - July 2004 Pregnancy Crisis Training Course
September 2004 National Conference of BAPCA - Identity & Diversity
September 2004 The Handling of Suicidal Clients - Workshop - Colin Grange
12 March 2005 Working With Couples - Allan Turner
2 April 2005 Eating Disorders - Maureen Schiller
5 April 2005 Understanding Drugs and Addictive Behaviour - Dr Kim Wolff
7 May 2005 Counsellors Confidentiality and the Law - Peter Jenkins
18 June 2005 Loss and Bereavement - Jan Hawkins
23 July 2005 Therapeutic Work with Psychotic Process - Margaret Warner Ph.D
27-31 July 2005 ADPCA 2005 Conference - Warwick University
3 September 2005 Holding a Sexual Focus in Counselling - John Dixon
1 November 2005 Clients with Irreversible Problems BAPCA Group
24-25 May 2006 Vocational Rehabilitation Workshop - Leonie Nowland - Icas
May 2008 Critical Incident Clinical Counselling Training - Alan Turner
Counselling Sessions are an hour long.
Short and long term counselling is available, depending on the clients needs
Individual Sessions cost €55
Couple Sessions cost €65
Special Discounts are made for 10 or more sessions booked in advance.
Special Introductory Offer - 3 Sessions for the price of 2.
Telephone: 951 506 386/ 662 646 519
Where We Are:
You can find us in Urbanizacion Alta Guadalmina, just off the N340 between Estepona and Marbella. For those visiting us, please use the following address details with your onboard GPS, or use the GPS coordinates weve provided below.
Urbanizacion Guadalmina Alta,
Centro Commercial 4, Local 12,
San Pedro de Alcantara 29678,
Our office Geographical Coordinates are 36° 28 25" N, 5° 00 14" W or use the values N36 28.433, W5 00.238 for some GPS systems.
We also have a clinic available to clients in Mijas Costa.
- See more at: https://www.angloinfo.com/costa-del-sol/directory/listing/costa-del-sol-inside-out-counselling-9281#sthash.Wfnb5hDU.dpuf