Costa AngelsNursing & Retirement Homes
Provider of 24 hour live in care, home visits, domestic help, palliative and respite care. We cover the entire Costa del Sol from Nerja to Sotogrande and inland areas too.
Empowering Independent Living
24 Hour Live in Care. By the hour Home Help. When you need Domestic Help.
Costa Angels are Assisted Living Professionals based on the Costa del Sol.
Our services reach out to the elderly, disabled and recuperating individuals who require assistance with day-to-day living.
Our philosophy is that every person has the right to independent living whilst remaining in the comfort and security of their own home and surroundings. Costa Angels provide 24hr Live In Care, Hourly Visits, Home Help and Domestic Services to Clients living on the Costa del Sol and inland areas. Every Client is treated as an individual and our flexible, client centred approach enables us to find a care plan for any situation.
If you or a loved one needs help whilst recuperating from an accident or illness, are looking for an alternative to residential care homes or family members are in need of respite care, we can help you. Sometimes loved ones become isolated and benefit from companionship; we have the time and compassion and will arrange for a Carer to pop in for a chat and a cup of tea. Whatever your requirement, big or small, Costa Angels are here for you!
All of our staff are carefully selected for their skills, compassion and positivity. We believe that everyone has the right to maintain control over their lives, we involve our clients in individually designed care plans to help them not only with practical support, but emotional support too.
24 Hour Live in Care
- Our Carers will live in with our Clients and carry out all of the services listed in Home Visits and Domestic Help.
- We provide 24 Hour around the clock care
- Peace of mind for family members that your relative is safe and cared for in their own home.
- Providing security and confidence to the elderly or infirm
- We have Carers who are trained Nurses to attend to any relevant medical duties or wound dressing.
- Help getting up and going to bed, dressing, washing and grooming
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medication prompting and reminding
- Help with social activities, e.g. visiting friends & accompanying on walks
- Care of Clients pets including dog walking
- Full time one to one Companionship, this includes engaging in activities and interests specific to the client.
- Laundry including ironing
- Cleaning floors and surfaces
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Changing of bed linen
- Dog Walking
For more information, visit our website or contact us.
Telephone: +34 951 315 397 / 611 289 381
Email: [email protected]
Address: Urbanisation Las Delicias, Calle Jara 83, Coin, 29100