3 months winter rental 2018/19

3 Replies

We are a retired English couple living in France and want to come to the Marbella area for the winter of 2017/18 ( early December until early March)We would like a nice apartment with parking. Preferably walking distance to the beach and all amenities, good WFI, UK TV. We have been to this area and would prefer to be as near to Marbella Centre as possible. We are non smokers and have no pets.

Featured Classified

Replies

John-Garry-914830 1510857689

We might be able to let you use our house.  We are just west of Marbella, walking distance to San Pedro & Puerto Banus.  Obviously we would not as for weekly rental rates if you wanted to stay for three months.

Regards

John & Ann

www.perfectholidayinspain.com

julieandjohn-98526 1510931200

Hi John thanks for reply. I made a mistake in the message of dates it would be 2018 until 2019. We have got something already this winter. We would be interested to know how much you would charge for three months. I could give you our e mail address. 

Julie and John

John-Garry-914830 1510995978

Hi Julie/John

Have a look at our video on our site www.perfectholidayinspain.com Out contact details are on there.  I'm sure that we could agree a long term rate.  Obviously nightly rates would not apply to a 3 month let.

Regards

J

Join the discussion
LOGIN OR REGISTER

Login