By mistake I bought a bottle of ammonia instead of floor cleaner....doing the shopping at last minute and just grabbing anything lol .... anyway, I seem to remember that ammonia is supposed to be dangerous if it gets near other cleaning products? So how can I use it and be safe?
ok this might sound like a silly question to some of you but i really need some help. i moved into a place with an open fire and have loads of trouble trying to light it. I don't really know where to start, i have been putting some balls of newspaper and twigs, but as soon as i put bigger stuff on it just goes out. very frustrating and i feel so stupid! can anyone explain what to do properly?