Chief Information Officer
A new but rapidly expanding sports betting operator with operations offices in Cyprus is searching for an experienced and dedicated Chief Information Officer (CIO) to supervise the use of Information Technology in the business. To be successful, you will be highly analytical, professional and possess excellent organizational skills. In addition to maintaining solid knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field, the chosen candidate will help store, evaluate and apply data strategies to our daily operations to improve company development, and maintain procedures for IT security. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value in our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Responsible for managing infrastructure for the operations and the technologies that run the business internally.
- Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Ensure that all systems necessary to support the operations and objectives are in place.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure that the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor advancements in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Implementing suitable technology to streamline all operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership and a strong strategic and business acumen to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework, making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind
- Provision of Identity and access management, ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems
- Driving change projects and building new IT capabilities
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Digital leadership skills – capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT security goals
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly analytical mind-set with superior problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
- Experience in iGaming an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Modern working environment in Limassol, Cyprus.
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the development of a business at global level.
- A creative and multi-cultural start-up environment focused on rapid expansion.
Interested candidates can apply through the following link: