We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Logistics Administrator.
Logistics Administrator responsible for handling supply chains or distribution in a company and make sure that goods are delivered on time. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, ensure effective supply, distribution process in a company and understand the order fulfilment cycle.
Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- He/she performs various duties such as filing documents, tracking orders, liaising and working with clients and suppliers, and entering data into specialized software; overseeing and managing a base of accounts, and identifying and solving any logistics issues that may come up.
- He /she must ensure that all supply chain procedures are supported and implemented, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation.
- In addition, a logistics administrator is also responsible for completion of the bill of landings, certificate of weight, and purchase request, and invoices.
- In the process of disseminating his/her duties, a logistics administrator is required to exercise some certain qualifications such as supply chain management expertise, organization, and planning; effective and efficient communication skills, computer competences, and particular attention to details.
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
· Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Proficiency in English and Russian
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
What we can offer:
• Opportunity to make a real and tangible impact on the development of a growing business;
• Reasonable degree of freedom in how you decide to approach the tasks at hand;
· Salary: basic salary and a bonus (EUR0-EUR1,500)
CV’s to the following e-mail: Info@stalco.com.cy