Junior Accountants needed in Paphos
We are seeking to recruit Junior Accountants on behalf of various Employers in Paphos.
This Office Administrator position is an opportunity to work and gain experience within a professional environment. You will be responsible for the company’s administrative tasks and managing the daily office tasks.
- organising meetings and managing databases
- organising company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and office supplies
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
The successful Junior Accountant:
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail
- Well organized and able to prioritize work effectively to achieve results in a timely and efficient manner
- experience in an administrative role
- knowledge of software packages
- good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential
Please send your CV to email@example.com with REF: ACCP77