Office Administrators needed in Paphos
We are seeking to recruit Office Administrators on behalf of various Employers in Paphos.
This Office Administrator position is an opportunity to work and gain experience within a professional environment. You will be responsible for the company’s administrative tasks and managing the daily office tasks.
- organizing meetings and managing databases
- organizing company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and office supplies
- dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
The successful office administrator must have:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail
- Well organized and able to prioritize work effectively to achieve results in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience will be beneficial
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: ACCP77