Lodging a debt against a complex committee

2 Replies

Does anyone know how or have any experience of lodging a debt against a legally formed complex committee for unpaid services fees against a service contract?


M Gee 1463989914

Contact the Chairman in the first instance, if no joy, go and see a brief for legal advice.

M Gee

George-Charalambous-866234 1470376925

Hi. Lawyer here. What do you mean by saying "lodging a debt against" such a committee? Such committees have legal personality, so if they owe someone money, the creditor may sue the committee in court.

Join the discussion