Polis/Latchi Walking Group Goudi Walk tomorrow cancelled0 Replies
Sorry FolksHad to cancel tomorrows Goudi walk. We have had torrential thunder, lightning and rain for the past 4-5 days in the Polis/Goudi area. Although the weather forecast for tomorrow could be dry, the temperature is set to drop significantly. Presently the state of the roads/tracks we will be walking on are muddy/treacherous in places and in the interests of our walkers safety it has been decided to postpone this walk until next week. Cindy and Mike will lead the same walk for us next Thursday, weather permitting.Sorry for any inconvenience caused to any walkers who were thinking of coming.