Share this Event
12th of March 2020 InterManager Conference in Cyprus will discuss following issues, are interested, get in touch, we only have 188 places.
• Accident investigation – How does the air industry manage to investigate without blaming aircraft crews?
• Criminalisation of the seafarers
o Latest case discussed
o Are PandI, ITF, IMEC, IMO able to help or it is time to find a solution ourselves?
• Digital Support Center – Member’s presentation
• Fires on the container ships – are we doing anything about it? TBC
• Mental health – is there a problem? Can we be a solution? Panel Discussion
• Digitizing workflows to increase operational intelligence for more effective ship management
• HI- LO – does it work? TBC
• Environment in 2020 – stick check after 72 days
• Wiping your hull – viable option?
• Ballast Water – close look
o Compliance Testing: The Risk and Reward of Testing at Commissioning
o October 2020 and Beyond: Implications and Impacts of the BWM Code
o Delivering the Goods: Managing BWM Market Needs
o Great Expectations: Ensuring BWM Performance Meets Your Expectations
o BEMA 2020: Where We Are and Where We Are Going
• Videotel latest film
WhereLimassol Columbia Plaza
Agiou Andreou 223
12th March 2020 8:34am - 5:04pm