Share this Event
The Mind, Body & Spirit Festival 2019
The entrance fee includes all lectures, classes, workshops and live performances!
8 REASONS TO VISIT THE MBS FESTIVAL !!!!
1. The Mind, Body & Spirit Festival Cyprus is an ongoing holistic exhibition & festival which has 3000+ visitors and it's growing each time. If you have visited the festival before, another visit is a must. Every year the festival has different concept, guests, participants and a variety of things to do. A lot of surprises, gifts, competitions & discounts during the festival!
2. Find the opportunity to meet and practice with some of our International Guest Teachers
3. Over 80 Free workshops, lectures, masterclasses to join!
4. The festival has an amazing outdoor space where you can join in our workshops & performances
5. Find a variety of products & services in the MBS Exhibition (100+ exhibitors)
natural, organic, healthy products, snacks and foods, herbal teas, pure honey, carob syrup, herbs and essential oils.
Natural cosmetics, precious crystals, orgonites, handmade jewelry, creations
Books about spirituality and metaphysics.
Eco friendly items such as kitchen items, candles and non toxic paints.
Products for yoga teachers, yoga practitioners such as yoga mats, blocks, clothes and more.
Some of our exhibitors do not have their own shops so this is an opportunity for you to find, try, see, sample or buy some healthier options which you will not be able to find in shops or supermarkets.
Services : Enjoy mini sessions with special prices during the MBS!!!
Massage: ayurvedic, face, head, indian, thai, craniosacral.
Alternative therapies: theta, reiki, fusion7, HSET and more.
Get an intuitive reading about your life and future with one of our psychic mediums
If circumstances in everyday life do not allow you enjoy a regular therapy, don't worry all of the therapies will have special prices and shorter sessions (10,15,20 mins) during the MBS.
In our exhibition you can also find yoga teachers /centres and trainings to expand your career as well as centers and NGOs who are dedicated to offer well being, eco-friendly services towards a healthier life and a non polluted environment.
If you feel that something is missing, if you are looking for something to get involved in which will keep you calm and refreshed like yoga classes, meditation groups, taichi, inspiring workshops and seminars, then you are right place!
6. Unique kids activities and classes. Kids under 12 go FREE!
7 . Healthy, homemade delicious snacks, including vegetarian, vegan, organic and raw options
8. join our Sound Journey Enjoy the music concert and performances of our talented Guest International & Local Musicians and embrace the magic that exists in the sound of music which in fact exists inside all of us
WhereFiloxenia Conference Center
9th November 2019 10:30am -
10th November 2019 9:00pm