returning a motorcycle to uk

2 Replies

i have just found out i cant register my motorcycle in france as it is over 160bhp,so i will take it back to uk to sell,problem is it has no mot,can i drive it back to get a mot in uk,thank you.

Featured Classified


Doug. 1607271989

Go ahead and take the chance .

If stopped ( unlikely) explain to the police your dilemma.

Some what cold for motor cycling !

Good luck.

Douglas 1607443142

You will need to book your MOT befor you inter the UK and have the booking form with you, must have your motorcycle insured! 

Join the discussion