Registeration for a food takeaway service (cooking from home)

1 Replies

Hello please could someone guide me to the registeration requirements of a food takeaway service cooking from home in Gironde 33220. Having registered as a micro entrepreneur what else do we legally need to do? Thank you

Featured Classified


Matthew -Parris-992373 1631551328

You will need to obtain permission from the Mairie for change of use. Yiour premises will need to be inspected for suitability and hygiene You wiill need to undertake a formation in French for food hygiene health and safety etc 

Your best bet is to contact your local Chambres de Commerce who can give advice about your situation

Join the discussion